Here is a quick How-To Guide on setting up customized PDF Brochure's of your listing.
Choosing a Default Brochure Theme
The first thing you'll want to do is set a Default Theme that will be applied to all of your listings.
- The first step is to login to your EstateVue Admin Panel.
- Then in the menu on the left hand side click on "Site Configuration."
- Click on the last tab labeled "PDF."
- Choose a theme you wish to set as default for all of your listings and simply click on it. An orange title labeled "Set as Default" will now show up over-top of the theme you have chosen.
- Click the update button to the top right of your screen.
Custom Brochure Themes for Printing
You can also have a custom brochure theme for each listing for printing purposes.
- Then in the menu on the left hand side click on "Listings" and then "Manage Featured Listings."
- You will be taken to the "Manage Featured Listings" page. Next to the listing you wish to edit, click on the "PDF" icon located to the right
- A window will now pop up and allow you to choose your theme. Once you click on the theme it will open in PDF format in a new browser tab.
- You can now Print this brochure directly from the browser.
Click the links below to view all of our current Brochure Themes:
Make sure to stay tuned for even more amazing brochure layouts in the future!