For the following weeks we will be (on top of our other postings) releasing a series of blog posts on how to create an effective realtor image with proper marketing. Why are we doing this?! Because there are people out there who need this information to help drive their business, therefore it may seem that this blog series is going over some very obvious things, but after seeing offenders of each of the topics we’ll be discussing, we had get back to basics. EstateVue is all about releasing and pushing the newest technology, so much so that it seems some realtors are getting ahead of themselves and forgetting some marketing cardinal rules. So in case you need a little refresher on what this industry expects from you, here is a little handbook
- Determine your specialty or niche market (if you have one).
- Get yourself some good photos!
- Establish or clean up your website, include only what’s relevant, write a short but detailed bio. Yadda yadda yadda.
- Good and bad websites: you get what you pay for.
- Consider starting a blog… maybe people are interested in what you have to say.
- Social media. It’s free and has a huge audience. Need we say more?
- Extras: upgrade even more, get into video blogs and QR codes if you’ve got the guts to take the next step.
Over the following weeks we will be releasing a post pertaining to each of these topics, so stay tuned for some real career improving advice and insight. photo courtesy of Colin_K