EstateVue's new search tool is a powerful, fun, and easy way to search through listings and view all their details. If you want this tool integrated seamlessly into your EstateVue site for free, just contact email@example.com. Below is an overview of some of its features.
Refining Your Search
- Type a city, address, or postal code into the Location field to view listings in that area.
- Refine your search by minimum/maximum price, # of bedrooms, and / or # of bathrooms by dragging the gray slider buttons.
- For more options, click a parameter to expand the view, or click "show all" to expand all options.
- Click anywhere on the map and drag to change your location.
- Click the + or - buttons (or drag the slider) on the zoom bar to zoom in and out.
- Click Map, Satellite, or Hybrid to change the level of detail shown.
- Hover over a listing marker to view basic details, or click it to see more. Click "More Info" to go to the Details page.
- Click the List tab to see listings in a tile view with photo thumbnails.
- Hover over a listing, and click "view map" to return to map view, or click "details" to visit the Details page.
The Details Page
This page displays all relevant information about a particular listing.
- To browse through photos, simply click the arrows, or hover over the bottom bar of the photo pane to select from a thumbnail overview.
- To view images in full-screen mode, click the full-screen icon in the top-right corner of the photo pane.
- Click the "View the map" tab to see a map of the neighborhood, or click "Street View" to view a photo panorama of the address from Google Street View (not available for all regions).
- Share a listing via Email, Twitter, Facebook, and more, simply by clicking one of the mini-icons at the top right.
- Click "Back to Search" to return to Map Search View.