Enabling Sub Area footer links on your website has two benefits:
- Visitors can search for properties in their preferred neighborhood simply by clicking it from the footer.
- Your website will become more likely to appear in search engine results for those sub areas.
Here's how to enable/disable footer links:
- Log into your EstateVue Control Panel with your username and password. Click the "Tools" icon to get to Site Configuration
- Click the "CMS Configuration" tab on the left
- Switch on "Enable Subdivision Footer Links" (or switch it off to disable the links)
- Make sure your city is in the "Subdivision City" field
- Click "Update" to save your changes