You may want to use a QR code in your promotional materials to direct people to your website, or to a particular listing. Here's how:The first step is to find the URL of the page you want. A URL is an address that points to a page on the internet. For example, the URL for EstateVue's website is http://www.estatevue.com/estatevue2013If your website is bettysuehomes.com, your URL would be http://www.bettysuehomes.com. Usually you can find the URL of any website simply by visiting it, and looking in the address of your browser. You can copy that URL and use it later to create a QR code.To create the actual code, we recommend this free service: http://qrcode.kaywa.com/Just paste your URL where they ask for it, then click Generate. Then you can Right-click > Save As... (or Command-click for Mac users) on the code to save it to your computer for use on your business cards or other print materials.
What About QR Codes for My Listings?
For EstateVue SEARCH or Custom build websites, you can simply visit the listing details page and copy its URL from the address bar as described above.If you have a WeBuild (template) website solution, here's how to find the URL for a particular listing:
- Log into your website management with your username and password
- Hover over "Listings" from the top menu and click "Manage Featured Listings"
- Next to each of your featured listings is a row of small icons on the right. Click the icon that looks like a little chain link. This will take you directly to the listing page.
- From here, you can copy the URL from the address bar. The URL will look something like this:http://v2.estatevue.com/platform/kelowna/coryalexander/search/detail/freehold-255-still-pond-pl-kelowna-bc-canada-v1y-9s6-id-476797.html
- Put the URL in this free QR code generator to get your code: http://qrcode.kaywa.com/