Dear EstateVue Clients,If your listings are automatically updated by EstateVue, this concerns you:EstateVue has changed the way we display inactive listings from Matrix.If a listing on Matrix becomes inactive (usually when it is sold), the listing will now be hidden and disabled from automatic updates in EstateVue. Visitors will not see hidden listings, but they will still exist in your "Manage Featured Listings" page.If you want visitors to see your Sold listings on EstateVue, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your EstateVue admin panel and click "Listings" to manage your listings.
- Change the listings filter to show Unpublished Listings (or "All Listings") from the dropdown on the right.
- Find the sold listing, and click the red 'x' in the column on the right to re-publish it. It should now display a green check.
- Now, click the listing title to edit its General Information.
- From the "Listing Status" drop-down menu, select "Sold", and save your changes.
If you have any questions, or need help, please contact email@example.com.Mark WellsSupport and Client Care Manager