You can create an unlimited number of pages for your website, and organize them on your menu however you like. Here's how:Begin by logging into EstateVue with your username and password.
- From the main menu, hover over the “Plus” button, then over “CMS”, then click “Manage Pages”.
- Click on the “Add/New” button. (NOTE: You can also create a new page from the front end of your website simply by clicking "Create New Page" from the orange menu.)
- Creating a new page will bring you to this screen:
- Give the page a title. Short, simple titles are better.
- Then choose a template (otherwise known as a "page style"). Page style options will depend on your design theme.
- Click the “Save” button.
- You will be taken automatically to the new page you created, where you can add content. Visit our "Page Design" section for help with adding and editing content.
Once your new page is complete, you'll probably want to add it to the menu. Click here to learn how.