How to change a real estate listing’s download status in order to prevent further updates to a listing.
There may be time where you would like to take specific listings off of a data feed in order to prevent automatic updates. We have that feature available in EstateVue, and a listing can be changed in seconds. This feature is hand if you want to:
- Turn active listings into sold listings.
- Quickly download listings and then turn them into pocket listings.
- Use EstateVue to showcase rental property types or other real estate data listings that do now require an update automatically
To adjust a listings download setting, simply follow the following steps:
- Login to EstateVue
- Click on manage featured listings
- Find the listing you wish to edit, and click the following icon:
Once clicked it will look like this which means the listing will no longer update, and you are now in manual listing mode.