Adjusting & Using Google Maps
Sometimes Google Maps doesn't place your listing's position as accurately as you'd like. To manually adjust the location, please follow these steps:
- Click on Manage Featured Listings.
- Click on the link for the house you would like to adjust the Google Map.
- Make sure the address information is correct in the “Street #”, “Street Name”, and “City” fields.
- Click on the Google map tab on the left.
- Adjust the location by dragging the icon, then “right click” to launch the adjustment window and click “Save Map Changes” if the location is correct.