This guide only applies if your site doesn't have automated listings enabled (yet). If you need to add a listing to your site, follow these steps:
- Begin by logging into your Estatevue admin with your username and password.
- Click "Listings" from the top menu to get to the Manage Featured Listings page.
- Click the "Add/New" button to open an empty listing template. All the possible listing information is organized into tabs on the left.
- Fill in the basic details of the listing under "General Information", then click "Save and Continue". Then you can add the rest of the listing details/photos/etc using the tabs on the left.
- When you're finished, click "Save".
Please keep in mind that listings added in this way will not be automated in the future. If your office gains access to automated listings, please ask EstateVue to replace your listing with a fully automated version.