You can turn text or images into links that open other pages, pdf documents or websites. Here's how:Begin by logging in with your username and password, then click "Preview Site" to get to your home page. Surf to the page you want to edit.
- Hover over the menu box for the text/image you want to edit, and click "edit content".
- You will see a toolbar appear. Highlight the text (or click the image) you want to link, and click the "create link" button on the toolbar.
- You have three options:
- To link to an existing page: choose an existing page from the "Page" dropdown. This includes all pages on your website.
- To link to a .pdf newsletter or other file: click the "Browse File" tab and choose from your existing files, or click "Upload" to find a new one from your computer.
- To link to another website: click the "External Site" tab and type (or copy/paste) in the URL for the site you want.
- Click "Create" to add the link, then save your changes by clicking the round "save content" button on the toolbar.